Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am really depressed and I feel so alone. My family are **** and I'm surrounded by them all the time and still feel so alone. This summer I have watched other people who were in my year at school having an amazing time. I haven't left my house at all this summer. My life has no direction and I need help. I feel so depressed and this has been going on for years now.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Exercise and work after exercise as someone with bad anxiety (diagnosed and treated for) it really helps me especially as I don’t have the courage to go out with my friends as I just feel like an inconvenience
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am really depressed and I feel so alone. My family are **** and I'm surrounded by them all the time and still feel so alone. This summer I have watched other people who were in my year at school having an amazing time. I haven't left my house at all this summer. My life has no direction and I need help. I feel so depressed and this has been going on for years now.
Do you have friends you can go outside and spend time with ? What year are you in?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you have friends you can go outside and spend time with ? What year are you in?
I'm going to university now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (189)
23.95%