Biomedical Science CONVERSION COURSE

Watch this thread
AlwaysPanicking
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
I recently completed a law degree with a 2:1, but with study, work experience etc I've ultimately come to the conclusion that it's no longer for me.

However, talking to relatives in the science industry, researching the career possibilities, where I'd personally like to take my goals and dreams etc etc, I'd really like to study Biomedical Sciences and start a career down that path, but I cannot find a conversion course anywhere...and there's only so many ways you can Google 'biomedical science conversion courses'. My searches are not pulling up anything, or Google insists I want to study computer science or something. I can't be the only one wanting to go from a non-science background to a science degree....can anyone help with where I would look for a conversion degree/programme??

Thank you!!
ReadDed
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
You want a career in science or a career in law which requires knowledge in science?
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I went from a non-STEM first degree into Biomedical Science. It involved doing a second undergraduate degree (I'm in my final year now).
Last edited by 1582; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (52)
69.33%
In the post (3)
4%
Text (10)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.33%

Watched Threads