My fringe got cut too thick:((( Watch

JAPAINSSS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Went to the hair salon said I wanted a wispy fringe, obviously didn't get the wispy fringe. Very upset and self conscious because I look like Dora the explorer (Literally) Idk what to do. Is it possible for me to go to another hair salon and get the bangs/fringe done thinner so it looks better on me because I'm honestly so upset with how they turned out
Any advice would be appreciated thank you!!
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes absolutely no problem getting that done. If you know the hairdresser and they are usually good just ring up and say you are not happy and they would probably do it for free.
Otherwise just go elsewhere 5 minute job!
Much worse if they had cut too much off.
JAPAINSSS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scotney)
Yes absolutely no problem getting that done. If you know the hairdresser and they are usually good just ring up and say you are not happy and they would probably do it for free.
Otherwise just go elsewhere 5 minute job!
Much worse if they had cut too much off.
thank youuu some of my friends said it was impossible to thin a fringe and i wasso confused but they were definitely wrong 😂 thankss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise