Gain muscle on arms & chest but lose stubborn belly fat Watch

AnxiousAtypical
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My arms are like breadsticks. I also have stubborn body fat and small chest. I want to gain more muscle on my arms, make my chest bigger and get defined abs.

My recent macros I recorded

- 43% carbohydrates (314g)
- 33% fat (108g)
- 24% protein (180g)

Isn’t there anything I should increase of decrease to improve my chances of getting a better body. By the I don’t like eggs or vegetables
Faith.A
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For fat loss consider intermittent fasting. There are a number of YouTube videos discussing the benefits of this dietary practice.

Dunno about nutrition for muscle gain but in regards to exercises to help build muscle you should check out James Grage on YouTube.
k3panda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AnxiousAtypical)
My arms are like breadsticks. I also have stubborn body fat and small chest. I want to gain more muscle on my arms, make my chest bigger and get defined abs.

My recent macros I recorded

- 43% carbohydrates (314g)
- 33% fat (108g)
- 24% protein (180g)

Isn’t there anything I should increase of decrease to improve my chances of getting a better body. By the I don’t like eggs or vegetables
What's your height / weight?
AnxiousAtypical
Rep:
?
(Original post by k3panda)
What's your height / weight?
6ft0, 12 stone
lhabgabdgbfa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
how much can you bench ?
AnxiousAtypical
Rep:
?
(Original post by lhabgabdgbfa)
how much can you bench ?
50kg
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
im tired of giving advice on here, seems so repetitive It's****ingWOODY u give it a go mate
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
im tired of giving advice on here, seems so repetitive It's****ingWOODY u give it a go mate
Not even gonna bother mate, same person asking the same questions again and again.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
Not even gonna bother mate, same person asking the same questions again and again.
oh is it :noway:
AnxiousAtypical
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
If you’re tired of giving advice then why did you care so much to comment?
funk controller
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by AnxiousAtypical)
If you’re tired of giving advice then why did you care so much to comment?
So that someone else could give advice for a question asked a million times before with an easy answer. Eat more, get on a lifting program like 5/3/1 or nSuns or some **** written by an accomplished lifter or coach, eat vegetables (no one cares if you don’t like them, that’s your problem if you don’t want nutrients), and don’t listen to James grage, I think he could be retarded and/or a ****ty salesperson.
Jackkkw
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
OP what you need is to stop using percentages for macro nutrient calculations.

1g protein/lb bodyweight
0.4g fat/lb bodyweight
Rest is carbohydrates to fill enough calories for you to gain 1% of your bodyweight per month since you're not medically overweight (BMI >25).

You cannot spot reduce fat, only lose fat through your whole body and the 'stubborn' areas are the last to go because of your genetics. Run a strength training program like Fierce 5 or Stronglifts 5x5. You are only 160lbs and you need to bulk, you have no abs because you haven't developed them enough so even if you lose the fat they won't show.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads