Hong Kong rioters out in force in brazen call for treason Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
That they align themselves with Trump is an indication of how infested their movement is with white supremacy.

They claimed to have wanted only the removal of the extradition bill - but that has already been generously removed. Yet they keep on rioting, and agitating for American imperialism.

Even Trump admits these to be unlawful riots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49625233
FlyFeathers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
'they claimed to have wanted only the removal of the extrdition bill' WRONG, ever since the beginning, we have been always been protesting for the five demands and five demands ONLY, you can easily find it by simply googling it. Look at every news outlet before making any assumptions and accusations please.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
That they align themselves with Trump is an indication of how infested their movement is with white supremacy.

They claimed to have wanted only the removal of the extradition bill - but that has already been generously removed. Yet they keep on rioting, and agitating for American imperialism.

Even Trump admits these to be unlawful riots.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-49625233
1. You are speaking utter nonsesne again. How does that align with white supremacy? It has nothing to do with race.
2. If you bothered to keep up with the story it was originally about the extradition bill
There are five demands.

withdraw the bill,
for leader Carrie Lam to step down,
an inquiry into police brutality,
for those who have been arrested to be released, and
greater democratic freedoms.

They also want China to respect the handover treaty of one country two systems for the full period.

Anyone would think you are one of the Chinese government trolls spreading disinformation and thats all you do on TSR
Just spam anti western anti Japanese, anti Korean stories day after day.
I am surprised your masters havent been arresting more people and sending them off to the re education camps.

The protests are by en large peaceful and wouldnt have happened anyway if China hadnt started backtracking on the handover agreement and not respecting one state two systems.
L i b
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good. I hope they are just the start of a concerted China-wide movement against the abusive dictatorship that rules over them.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s time for a game of guess the OP by the title!
The Mogg
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A game where there are no losers! (because it's so god damn easy and predictable...)
(Original post by Andrew97)
It’s time for a game of guess the OP by the title!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%
Jazz (33)