The Student Room Group

White woman makes the Hong Kong riots about her

Scroll to see replies

Okay please don’t use this as an example to attack the left. I’m brown and don’t care that the woman is white, I’d be just as mad if she was a woc.

I don’t think I know anyone who’s also left-wing who would care about her race.

Thank you xxxxxxx
Reply 21
Typical Karen.
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
1. I don’t care
2. I don’t care

Fantastic argument.

Someone gives you facts to rebut your argument and all you can come up with is “I don’t care”?

Clap clap.
Reply 23
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
1. I don’t care
2. I don’t care

Talk about destroying your opposition with straight facts and logic...
Reply 24
Original post by Seris
Typical Karen.

How can it possibly be Karen, she didn't ask to see the manager.
Original post by Napp
No, it isn’t... Taiwan is an independent state (sort of recognised by most other countries) Hong Kong is not.
Might one ask why you just described the CCP as an authoritarian leftist government? I mean we all know they’re a communist government but your description seems rather loaded

Its not loaded its accurate. I use it because I want people to understand that fundamentally the work camps, corruption, the inability to own property, the loss of an entire generation of people and the general destruction of China's ethical principles that has caused money to hold value over all; is principally the fault of the left.
Reply 26
Original post by josh75
Its not loaded its accurate. I use it because I want people to understand that fundamentally the work camps, corruption, the inability to own property, the loss of an entire generation of people and the general destruction of China's ethical principles that has caused money to hold value over all; is principally the fault of the left.

You've sort of reaffirmed my point there actually as i fail to see the link between 'leftist government' and 'work camps, corruption', You can own property in the PRC (if not the land, see link). and your last err point just doesnt make much sense im afraid, what exactly does the 'destruction of chinas ethical principles' mean sorry?

As for the comment 'its principally the fault of the left' aside from being a offensively simplistic it doesnt seem to hold much water im afraid. Granted China is a communist country (more or less) but correlation does not equal causation.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/real-property-law/china.php
How's antifa going, OP?
Original post by Napp
You've sort of reaffirmed my point there actually as i fail to see the link between 'leftist government' and 'work camps, corruption', You can own property in the PRC (if not the land, see link). and your last err point just doesnt make much sense im afraid, what exactly does the 'destruction of chinas ethical principles' mean sorry?

As for the comment 'its principally the fault of the left' aside from being a offensively simplistic it doesnt seem to hold much water im afraid. Granted China is a communist country (more or less) but correlation does not equal causation.

https://www.loc.gov/law/help/real-property-law/china.php

It doesn't matter if you fail to see it, the evidence is there they are a leftist government and they have them you just cant see the correlation becuase you are in denial.

Do you know anything about what communism did to China? What do you think destroying 1000s of years worth of history and cultural knowledge, and starving an entire generation does to a societies ability to understand and articulate what is moral. Chinas moral principles died because communism cant work with competition, so they destroyed all other forms of philosophical knowledge in public understanding. I mean for god sake i think maybe afew months ago, there was a huge scandal where the 2nd largest child vaccine manufacturer was found to be selling fake vaccines for children; does that sound like a moral country?

By property I meant land, which you can only rent it from the government for 60 years.

Its pretty simple causation, the left is principally cooperative for the collective whole in nature. The extremes of cooperation for the collective is antithetical to individual sovereignty(as the individual can choose not to cooperate), therefore you will get stuff like work camps as they are tools to enforce cooperation(whether by reeducation or as a fear tool to other people).
Reply 29
Original post by josh75
It doesn't matter if you fail to see it, the evidence is there they are a leftist government and they have them you just cant see the correlation becuase you are in denial.

Denial about what exactly? :lol:

Do you know anything about what communism did to China? What do you think destroying 1000s of years worth of history and cultural knowledge, and starving an entire generation does to a societies ability to understand and articulate what is moral. Chinas moral principles died because communism cant work with competition, so they destroyed all other forms of philosophical knowledge in public understanding. I mean for god sake i think maybe afew months ago, there was a huge scandal where the 2nd largest child vaccine manufacturer was found to be selling fake vaccines for children; does that sound like a moral country?

Probably a touch more than you kiddo.
Fake vaccines, uhuh. Again not sure what that has to do with communism.

By property I meant land, which you can only rent it from the government for 60 years.

Then say that.

Its pretty simple causation, the left is principally cooperative for the collective whole in nature. The extremes of cooperation for the collective is antithetical to individual sovereignty(as the individual can choose not to cooperate), therefore you will get stuff like work camps as they are tools to enforce cooperation(whether by reeducation or as a fear tool to other people).

Sigh. It's like arguing with a brick wall. Do you have anything fruitful to say aside from barracking on about those pesky lefties?
Original post by Napp
Denial about what exactly? :lol:

Probably a touch more than you kiddo.
Fake vaccines, uhuh. Again not sure what that has to do with communism.

Then say that.

Sigh. It's like arguing with a brick wall. Do you have anything fruitful to say aside from barracking on about those pesky lefties?

everything you said was a capitulation, I made point argue against them or concede the point. Your juvenile attempts at mocking me are meaningless, because i know the = "im wrong but im not big enough to admit it"
Reply 31
Original post by josh75
everything you said was a capitulation, I made point argue against them or concede the point. Your juvenile attempts at mocking me are meaningless

I didnt mock you. I merely pointed out that what you wrote was a load of claptrap.

, because i know the = "im wrong but im not big enough to admit it"

And yet you dont actually admit it?
Original post by Napp
I didnt mock you. I merely pointed out that what you wrote was a load of claptrap.

And yet you dont actually admit it?

Why bother even responding this is over you have admitted you cant argue the point
Original post by AngeryPenguin
In fact most white females voted for Trump, there is much racism indeed. It is perhaps well hidden.

Original post by 江山此刻波澜壮阔
Wow
Maybe most white females I met are young white girls(in their teen or 20s), they are rarely racism

Don't listen to Penguin. He's what you would call "白左".
In fact most white females voted for Trump, there is much racism indeed. It is perhaps well hidden.

voting for trump is racist? LOOOOL
Original post by Just my opinion
So are the record numbers of black and Hispanic voters that support trump being racist?

Sort of, yes. Most of them are uncle toms who are okay with racism as long as they get tax cuts. Some do them genuinely think Trump is going to bring back coal and bring jobs back to America. Again, they’re okay with racism as long as they benefit in some way. They don’t care about their Hispanic and Black brothers and sisters who have to deal with increased hate crime, deportation and institutional discrimination.
Yes either that or they appreciate the fact that under Trump black and Hispanic unemployment has reached an all time low.
Institutional discrimination?
https://youtu.be/phPXTWJhnYM
I suppose you would call Larry Elder an uncle Tom?
Takes a look at the day Larry changed Dave Rubin's mind forever.
(edited 4 years ago)

It isn't racism, but ethnic in-group preference. Which is a biologically normal way of being. Please spend some time on PubMed.

Moreover, white privilege is hate speech created to demonize an entire race of people; are you racist (on your own logic)? Do you know who created that term, and how much he hated native Europeans?
Original post by TasteLikeChicken
How's antifa going, OP?

So OP is a free speech hating, often violent, authoritarian who hates diversity of thought too? Nioce.
Reply 39
https://twitter.com/yuenok/status/1160519152685027328

lmao. White privilege in a nutshell.

Another nonsense post on here.

She is giving her opinion. White people should forgo their opinions because they are white? Why do so many people that identify as liberal also identify with essentially fascist (albeit anti-white) sentiments? i.e. that this person should shut up because of the colour of her skin? It is a bizarre contradiction and belies your obvious ignorance.

You give real liberals like myself a terrible name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending