soph3002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
I originally wanted to go to Huddersfield to study OT, and was meant to be looking around it at the end of the month. I went to go look round UEA yesterday and absolutely fell in love, im no longer going to look at Huddersfield now as as soon as I got to UEA i absolutely loved it and knew it was the place for me. However, a requirement from my college is to apply for 5 unis. Right now i have one, and cannot find any others i like. Im going to look around one or two more closer to home, but have no interest in going anywhere else. Im from the south east, can anyone give any suggestions as to unis in/close to the southeast that would be good to look at?
thanks
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your college cannot force you to choose 5 unis.
soph3002
Rep:
?
It’s their policy, I don’t have a choice 🙃
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by soph3002)
It’s their policy, I don’t have a choice 🙃
You could force their hand if you really wanted to though it's probably not worth the effort plus you might change your mind about UEA or get rejected by them.
soph3002
Rep:
?
This isn’t what I made this thread for. It’s 5 unis and that’s that. I’m asking for opinions on universities for occupational therapy.
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't know which unis are best for OT but decent unis that run your course are Southampton, Oxford Brookes, UWE (Bristol) and Cardiff. Cardiff's not actually in the South but then neither is UEA

Cardiff is a good uni and a lively little city and quite popular with applicants from outside Wales.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.4%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (70)
56%
No (47)
37.6%

Watched Threads