The Student Room Group

Boyfriend who does not understand

So I'm currently doing my A level mocks and I'm very busy studying each and every day aswell as preparing for my finals in oct/Nov 2019..So with my schedule I barely have time for my boyfriend but lately I've been trying harder to make time for him and I..but at times it become difficult to manage my studies,myself him,my family and part time job aswell as household chores. at times he is understanding and at times he gets frustrated and mad at me and gives me the vibe that he just wants me to put my studies aside for him although he swears that he does not want me to compromise my studies for him ..but he is giving off that vibe though ...we chat on WhatsApp all the time but it's difficult to fit in phone calls and when he starts to talk he wants to do it for hours on end and I don't have time for that..So today I could tell he was mad at me for not having talk to him over the weekend(keep in mind I was working over the weekend and I was tired and had to study)..so today he called me telling me how I told him we would talk which I don't recall doing and I just told him ok I'll make some time after he is done with his work attachment at 5pm he goes to a different institution and does not do a levels. and he just told me that we should not talk if I'm only doing it for him..which I am bc I have other pressing matters that require my time...Am I in the wrong? or is it right for to act the way he is
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm currently doing my A level mocks and I'm very busy studying each and every day aswell as preparing for my finals in oct/Nov 2019..So with my schedule I barely have time for my boyfriend but lately I've been trying harder to make time for him and I..but at times it become difficult to manage my studies,myself him,my family and part time job aswell as household chores. at times he is understanding and at times he gets frustrated and mad at me and gives me the vibe that he just wants me to put my studies aside for him although he swears that he does not want me to compromise my studies for him ..but he is giving off that vibe though ...we chat on WhatsApp all the time but it's difficult to fit in phone calls and when he starts to talk he wants to do it for hours on end and I don't have time for that..So today I could tell he was mad at me for not having talk to him over the weekend(keep in mind I was working over the weekend and I was tired and had to study)..so today he called me telling me how I told him we would talk which I don't recall doing and I just told him ok I'll make some time after he is done with his work attachment at 5pm he goes to a different institution and does not do a levels. and he just told me that we should not talk if I'm only doing it for him..which I am bc I have other pressing matters that require my time...Am I in the wrong? or is it right for to act the way he is

he seems really toxic if he doesn't understand he doesn't deserve u
Original post by Anonymous

Spare him one day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending