The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

2020 University of Edinburgh Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm Catriona and I'm applying to the Scots Law program. My predicted grades are AAAAA (Scottish Highers - Geography, History, English, Music and Chemistry). I'm also applying to Glasgow, Dundee, Strathclyde and Aberdeen and I'm hopefully sending my application off on Monday!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
Any biochemistry applicants here? Have you received an offer yet?

yep I got one on Friday, anyone else??
Yo, any neuro offers yet?
Original post by Honorwk
yep I got one on Friday, anyone else??

Are you a EU applicant though? When did you apply? (I did on 13/10/19)
Anyone applying for BSc Data Science? A*AAB - A levels in Geog, Maths, Russian, History + couple of programming languages.
Reply 185
Has anybody heard back having applied for Psychology & Linguistics? Only waiting on Edinburgh and Oxford now :redface:
Reply 186
Original post by g.hmm
Has anybody heard back having applied for Psychology & Linguistics? Only waiting on Edinburgh and Oxford now :redface:

I applied to psychology for both. As psychology at Edinburgh is heavily applied for they will likely wait until after the deadline to consider all applicants.. could take until March. Though I’m hoping they’ll be quicker as I exceed the entry requirements already ..
I just got an unconditional offer for Maths!
Original post by hannahx234x
I just got an unconditional offer for Maths!

What's your grades?
Reply 189
Hi, anybody applied for the Architecture Programme (K100)? Have you received the offer and conditions? By the way, I am an international applicants.

Good luck.
Anyone received an offer for Economics? I am an international student and I had submitted my application on 12th of October.
Original post by Satty_y
Anyone received an offer for Economics? I am an international student and I had submitted my application on 12th of October.

At least 2 have according to the megathread, and a few more have got offers for economics + something else. I applied for economics + finance but haven't heard anything back yet.
Hi! I’m also an EU student, applying for English Literature! I’m a little confused because I’m actually from Northern Ireland, so all the universities in England I’ve applied to consider me a home student. However due to me holding an Irish passport Edinburgh have decided I’m an EU student. Is it really that much harder to get in ? I’m freaking out just a little bit 😅
any home english literature applicants?
Original post by AndreyG
What's your grades?

I got 5As at higher
Has anyone had a response for Sociology yet ??
Original post by jonathan0530
Hey! I’m thinking about applying to either Politics or French and Politics! I’m from Sweden and University of Edinburgh is the only university in the UK that I’m applying to. Someone else who’s applying to these programs?

I'm applying for french and politics at edinburgh too !
Has anybody had a response for Physics yet? I'm an international (USA) student who applied on October 14th. 1560 SAT and 13 APs (5 5s, 2 4s, 6 yet to be taken (all predicted 5s)).
Original post by Beccawil106
Has anyone had a response for Sociology yet ??

On the huge offers made so far thread it shows 2 for sociology. Im not applying for it myself so thats all ik sorry but Good luck !!
England student. A*A*A predictions in English Lit, Sociology and History. Applied for Law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending