The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

2020 University of Edinburgh Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhiannacatrin
I just got an offer for Law with Politics! really excited!

Congrats!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Received my response for law, application was unsuccessful
Original post by Anonymous
If you’re international it should be fine, I’m sure they will still consider you. Either way, no harm in applying.

Thank you! :smile:
Has anyone received a CS and AI offer. Everybody here are receiving offers and I am tensed now. Btw I am an international applicant
Original post by parthmodi152
Has anyone received a CS and AI offer. Everybody here are receiving offers and I am tensed now. Btw I am an international applicant

i have a single honours computer science offer but i got it from the ‘school of science and engineering’ as a whole so they’re definitely giving out computing offers
I’ve just been given an offer for English Language and Literature!!! AAB (rUK Applicant)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by blackthrn
i have a single honours computer science offer but i got it from the ‘school of science and engineering’ as a whole so they’re definitely giving out computing offers

When have you received the offer? are you international or from UK?
When have you received the offer? are you international or from UK?

uk, i received it on the 17th feb.
As a student who studies in England but has their fee status as Scottish, I don't do highers so I'm not sure when to expect an offer confirmation/ rejection. Anyone else in the same boat? (Applying for MA Philosophy btw)Submit reply
Original post by ashestostardust
I’ve just been given an offer for English Language and Literature!!! AAB (rUK Applicant)

Congrats!! Could you post your GCSEs and Predicted grades please?
Just got an offer for History and politics AAB!!! ( my predicated grades are AAA and I’m from the UK)
Reply 991
Just got an offer for History and Politics as well!
Original post by mollypearce123
Congrats!! Could you post your GCSEs and Predicted grades please?

No problem!

Spoiler

Wow! Those are great grades. Thanks for posting them and well done :smile:
Reply 994

Nope. I am an international (USA) AI/CS applicant and have nothing. I applied back in September and was initially told 4-6 weeks for a decision. That kept getting pushed back every few weeks. Then on December 23 I got an email from the Faculty of Science saying "Seasons Greetings! We won't be reviewing applications until after the UCAS deadline!" And here we are. It's really frustrating. Edinburgh is the last school I'm waiting on, and I'd like to just be able to make a decision.
Got an offer for History and Politics!
Got an offer for History and Politics!!!
Got an offer for History!
Reply 998
I have just received offer to study Politics and Quantitative Methods!!
Any Biomedical science or Medical science offers? Getting worried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending