UOL International Programme LLB - Transfer to UK University Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Guys. I'm a student from Pakistan currently in my first year studying LLb programme of UOL at a Pakistani University. I have done A-Levels, not Pakistani intermediate.

I am really looking towards the prospect of transferring to a UK university. I know I have only like 3 options available, which include QM, and SOAS, and their requirements, which I read, were that I need to pass with a 50%+ in my final four exams of Year 1, but I didnt read anywhere about how the A-Level grades will factor in.

So my question is, will they look at my A-Level grades too, or will they simply look at my UOL exams finally grades?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Guys. I'm a student from Pakistan currently in my first year studying LLb programme of UOL at a Pakistani University. I have done A-Levels, not Pakistani intermediate.

I am really looking towards the prospect of transferring to a UK university. I know I have only like 3 options available, which include QM, and SOAS, and their requirements, which I read, were that I need to pass with a 50%+ in my final four exams of Year 1, but I didnt read anywhere about how the A-Level grades will factor in.

So my question is, will they look at my A-Level grades too, or will they simply look at my UOL exams finally grades?
Sorry for being circular but you need to contact the uni themselves and ask them about their transfer policy. They tend to look at all aspects of an application, but they will tell you one way or another. It varies between unis.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1781424
Last edited by 999tigger; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19