sam8640
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am an undergrad in KCL and I have an ensuite room in Vauxhall (£299/week). I would like to switch to a studio room in Vauxhall or Atlas. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

Images of Urbanest Vauxhall:
google.com/search?q=urbanest+vauxhall&sxsrf =ACYBGNSwTcb7ezvII0sZPdT-le0xZ0hGPA:1567760070857&source= lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiC-_aw6bvkAhVLZVAKHUPFAiIQ_AUIEygC& biw=1440&bih=789#imgrc=_
username4975436
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Sam
I am also a KCL student - I am in a studio at Urbanest Vauxhall and am looking for someone to take over my contract (not a swap).
Are you interested?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey there! I’m looking for someone to take over my 51 week contract with iQ city at a price of £307 per week. You’ll only have to pay the 2nd to 4th instalment which is from 30th September to 5th September 2020 (£14122). iQ is only a 4 mins walk to the Goswell Road bus station that goes straight to Aldwych/Somerset bus station which is a few mins walk from strand. It is a bronze ensuite room. The link to the iQ website is https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...e?year=2019-20 pls pm ASAP if ur interested ) THANK UUUUU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (305)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (242)
44.24%

Watched Threads