JoelBruno
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What shirts or t-shirts look good with shorts (men)?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Regular shirts? No need to waste money on brands. A simple tee will look fine!
Neha Shukla
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So, this is something that a lot of men think about because they're highly confused about what kind of shirts or t-shirts that they should wear with the pair of shorts. In fact, it is not only about the clubbing part but also would look cool with a pair of shorts, you can have the following options to choose from.

Polo shirts: Have you seen the collection of branded polo shirts? The designers have made it sure that they look the perfect match for shorts. All you need to make sure is that the fit is right for your physique - neither too tight nor too loose that it sags on your body.

Casual t-shirts: Casual t-shirts are very comfortable but the only thing that you have to be sure of is that you don't go overboard while choosing your options. The designers are there to make sure that you look stunning in the combination.

Plaid or printed shirts: You might have seen tiny floral printed shirts or printed shirts that have that basic detailing when it comes to the print. You'd find tiny anchors, stars, and other graphic prints. On the other hand, plaid print by Burberry is also a perfect option for you.

These are the options that I think are perfectly suitable for any kind of shorts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise