How so?
because i enjoy it and learn things
Legally Jasmine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by LostLioness)
I knowwwwwww. I get so angry. *tries to remain calm* Terrible, all of them. I need to consider living away from civilization soon, I can only bear the company of one (myself). jk

Yeah, retaking A-levels. Thank you x
Wait wait, you're my age?

Not that you don't seem wise - I thought and still do think that you are wise beyond your years - It's just that I didn't know you were resitting.

Have you sat the LNAT before out of curiosity? Sorry if I ever seemed condescending when I spoke to you as if you never sat the test or for externals (it's just that I thought you didn't).
LostLioness
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Legally Jasmine)
Wait wait, you're my age?

Not that you don't seem wise - I thought and still do think that you are wise beyond your years - It's just that I didn't know you were resitting.

Have you sat the LNAT before out of curiosity? Sorry if I ever seemed condescending when I spoke to you as if you never sat the test or for externals (it's just that I thought you didn't).
Don't remind me of how old I am , Jasmine! How will I go to sleep tonight? Thanks! (I am 81)

Wise? LMAO if only you knew... I did mention it in one of my PMs (or was it on a thread?) that I am retaking two of my subjects.

No, I applied for a different course last year so it is my first time sitting the LNAT. x dw you weren't condescending at all.
Last edited by LostLioness; 1 week ago
Legally Jasmine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by LostLioness)
Don't remind me of how old I am , Jasmine! How will I go to sleep tonight? Thanks! (I am 86)

Wise? LMAO if only you knew... I did mention it in one of my PMs (or was it on a thread?) that I am retaking two of my subjects.

No, I applied for a different course last year so it is my first time sitting the LNAT. x dw you weren't condescending at all.
Oh dear me, I forgot that 74 years have passed. Curse my memory :shakecane:

Nah, you didn't mention it in the PMs (I think).

Ah ok, makes sense
Which course did you apply for last year?
steamed-hams
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
tsr is on its way out because internet forums are old school they must have peaked before some of u were born lol. all the ones i used back in the day are all gone all wiped out by social media
TheOnlyIzzy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Deyesy)

EDIT: I also met my fiancée through here which is pretty big benefit :lol:
OMG that’s so cute !!!!!!!! TSR GOALS
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
You too?
If certain people leave, I go too.

harrysbar you are one of them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads