Why have my friends stopped texting me? Watch

GeolPhysics
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I asked one of them where she works, the other one if she knows stitching and another one to hang out but they've all stopped texting. It's been about two weeks since they last texted me. The 'hangout guy' gave me his number last year but hasn't accepted or declined the hangout. He went online on Facebook but still didn't check my message. What should I do? It's a new thing too. I used to only text my friends a handful of times a year but now text them a few times a week.
AmideeElizabeth
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GeolPhysics)
I asked one of them where she works, the other one if she knows stitching and another one to hang out but they've all stopped texting. It's been about two weeks since they last texted me. The 'hangout guy' gave me his number last year but hasn't accepted or declined the hangout. He went online on Facebook but still didn't check my message. What should I do? It's a new thing too. I used to only text my friends a handful of times a year but now text them a few times a week.
Have you tried texting again? Some may genuinely be ignoring you but maybe one or two just haven’t realised?
Maybe even try asking straight up why are you ignoring me you may get a reply too that and an answer
GeolPhysics
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmideeElizabeth)
Have you tried texting again? Some may genuinely be ignoring you but maybe one or two just haven’t realised?
Maybe even try asking straight up why are you ignoring me you may get a reply too that and an answer
I just tried this morning. Still no luck. Making friends is difficult. I got eleven outings with different friends from 2018 to now but now I can't get through to any of them and the outings have come to an end. I don't understand why my sister gets hangouts all the time and I have to brave missed texts and cancelled outings.
AmideeElizabeth
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GeolPhysics)
I just tried this morning. Still no luck. Making friends is difficult. I got eleven outings with different friends from 2018 to now but now I can't get through to any of them and the outings have come to an end. I don't understand why my sister gets hangouts all the time and I have to brave missed texts and cancelled outings.
Sounds like u need to make better friends
GeolPhysics
Rep:
?
(Original post by AmideeElizabeth)
Sounds like u need to make better friends
Someone replied. Thanks for your help! I'll remember to make new friends if I keep getting no replies from someone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)