The Student Room Group

Has anyone else at City University London still not got their timetable? 😞😞😞

I'm supposed to be starting studying mental health nursing next Monday at City University. I can't believe it, I still haven't been sent through any of the details on how to register online, nothing about the timetables, just absolutely nothing. It's awful. I don't even know what building and what room or even what time I would need to be there on Monday 😞😞😞😞 I'm in the middle of moving house 😞😞😞😞 really feel like they are taking the absolute mick. is anyone else in this position ? 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
Original post by sexysteph
I'm supposed to be starting studying mental health nursing next Monday at City University. I can't believe it, I still haven't been sent through any of the details on how to register online, nothing about the timetables, just absolutely nothing. It's awful. I don't even know what building and what room or even what time I would need to be there on Monday 😞😞😞😞 I'm in the middle of moving house 😞😞😞😞 really feel like they are taking the absolute mick. is anyone else in this position ? 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Nothing about enrollment and registration? did you check your spam box, maybe the email with the details went there? My uni is not city, but i already enrolled at mine online and on the 17th we will get the timetable. If was you I would call them and ask about it. good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Andremasil
Nothing about enrollment and registration? did you check your spam box, maybe the email with the details went there? My uni is not city, but i already enrolled at mine online and on the 17th we will get the timetable. If was you I would call them and ask about it. good luck!

I've asked them twice now last week and this week. absolutely nothing. 😞😞😞😞
Reply 3
I'm in a similar situation, although at a different university. These things are stressful :frown:
Reply 4
Thank you, glad to know I'm not alone in this. but sorry you're going through this as well. 😞😞😞😞 they've left it so late that I've had people ask me if I applied through clearing, which really upset me because I didn't !!! 😞😞😞 hopefully both of us get our details soon. It's really demoralising 😞😞😞
Reply 5
Thank you, glad to know I'm not alone in this. but sorry you're going through this as well. 😞😞😞😞 they've left it so late that I've had people ask me if I applied through clearing, which really upset me because I didn't !!! 😞😞😞 hopefully both of us get our details soon. It's really demoralising 😞😞😞

The worst part about all of this is that, each time I rang them I was told to email certain departments. No one even responded to those emails which is ridiculous. But oh well I'm sure things will pick up pace one uni actually starts..
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm guessing😞 is your fav emoji? :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by 994212
The worst part about all of this is that, each time I rang them I was told to email certain departments. No one even responded to those emails which is ridiculous. But oh well I'm sure things will pick up pace one uni actually starts..

Same here, I'm really worried about the loan being delayed because of all this 😞💔
Reply 8
Original post by Legally Jasmine

Spoiler

I suffer from depression and anxiety, but please feel free to mock.

Playfully mocking the emoji, not your feelings/ emotional or mental state.

Sorry if I offended. Just know I'm not being serious.
(edited 4 years ago)

😞😞😞😞😞😞
Reply 11
Same here, I'm really worried about the loan being delayed because of all this 😞💔

I highly recommend you go to the student services in person. That's what I'm gonna do just to get on top of things.😏🤔
Original post by Legally Jasmine

Spoiler

Omg lol, I didn’t even see your post when I posted those emojis😶😂

In all seriousness, are you sure you’re in the right mindset to start a degree if you suffer from depression?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending