First day of college.. 😬😒 (this might be long so get ready...but it’s worth a read 😉) Watch

Sannah 21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sooo I had P1 in class then a free period then tutor time then break
After I had English (gcse) coz I’m retaking gcse English sadly....
Then after was business which I was waiting for! I love business and really enjoy it but omggggg urgh
Basically we got introduced to Business A Level and then the teacher was like she’s gonna test our knowledge and dat with a little test sooo I was like yay like knowledge questions or multiple choice questions which I’ll do so well in
Buttt we acc got this case study and has to answer a question (I was like f*ck)
We had like 20 mins to do it? It was 15 marks but we just had to start off...
Anyway while I’m doing it I’m like sh*t I k nothing like the whole paper was just full of writing and I just didn’t k wat to write! I see ppl around writing baaaare I’m like wtffff
I haven’t had anything before that point except an Actimel for breakfast which was maybe y my concentration was poor....
Anyways so during this test lots of random thoughts came into my head like should I change the subject? (Lol Idk y I thought this) I love the subject and find it rlly interesting but this thought randomly came up
Also a thought that most ppl were like BTEC’s would have more coursework than exams so maybe I should be doing BTEC business coz I couldn’t do that single paper or I was bare struggling
Yh so I ended up doing like some very small paragraph...
🤦🏽*♀️🤦🏽*♀️ 🏽*♀️🤦🏽*♀️🤦 🏽*♀️

Also It takes me longer to process info so it should have taken me longer to get everything processed

Anyways u can reply and just advise something or help me
Or not
I just wanted to explain bout business...
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
A giant chicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sannah 21)
Sooo I had P1 in class then a free period then tutor time then break
After I had English (gcse) coz I’m retaking gcse English sadly....
Then after was business which I was waiting for! I love business and really enjoy it but omggggg urgh
Basically we got introduced to Business A Level and then the teacher was like she’s gonna test our knowledge and dat with a little test sooo I was like yay like knowledge questions or multiple choice questions which I’ll do so well in
Buttt we acc got this case study and has to answer a question (I was like f*ck)
We had like 20 mins to do it? It was 15 marks but we just had to start off...
Anyway while I’m doing it I’m like sh*t I k nothing like the whole paper was just full of writing and I just didn’t k wat to write! I see ppl around writing baaaare I’m like wtffff
I haven’t had anything before that point except an Actimel for breakfast which was maybe y my concentration was poor....
Anyways so during this test lots of random thoughts came into my head like should I change the subject? (Lol Idk y I thought this) I love the subject and find it rlly interesting but this thought randomly came up
Also a thought that most ppl were like BTEC’s would have more coursework than exams so maybe I should be doing BTEC business coz I couldn’t do that single paper or I was bare struggling
Yh so I ended up doing like some very small paragraph...
🤦🏽*♀️🤦🏽*♀️ 🏽*♀️🤦🏽*♀️🤦 🏽*♀️

Also It takes me longer to process info so it should have taken me longer to get everything processed

Anyways u can reply and just advise something or help me
Or not
I just wanted to explain bout business...
I mean the fact that you've only just started means that not knowing what to write/how to approach the question is perfectly normal so you really shouldn't worry about it. After all the teachers job is to make sure you understand how to answer the various types of questions (like case studies) you will be given in the actual exam and to teach you the content/how to revise it.

So yeah don't worry about it. You could always speak to your teacher and be honest about what happened if you still feel bad because they are there to help you
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This wasn’t worth the read.
Sannah 21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Chat DELETED!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (187)
57.89%
No (117)
36.22%

Watched Threads