Alayna1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Sometimes I have these highs where life is ok. There’s colour and things are sometimes satisfying and I’m just.....living? Yh I enjoy things, things are vibrant and alive.

And then I get hit with this.....this thing and suddenly everything is so dull. There’s no colour, I can’t find satisfaction in anything whether it’s food, having a good laugh (that just becomes a temporary distraction and I feel even worse when that distraction comes to an end) and I feel like there’s no purpose and I start questioning my reason for living.

It’s always on and off and the time for these dark and light periods vary from months to even days sometimes. Sometimes it’s triggered by certain events in my life but this has been going on for years but it’s been much more intense the last year or so.

I know I have anxiety since my doctor told me so, but what is this mood thing?

I fall in and out of it and it’s so annoying because it effects the way I function. Sometimes I can’t even be bothered to move out of bed for no reason , I don’t feel like eating and the smallest things tick me off. I feel like there’s a weight on me and I just can’t feel. It feels numb.

:/// someone pleas help. I can’t afford to let this get in the way of my resits which I NEED to do well in.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you depressed? Or having severe mood swings? Might be worth seeing a doc about this. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
Alayna1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Are you depressed? Or having severe mood swings? Might be worth seeing a doc about this. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
I’m not sure I think that’s what it is, but I’m gonna book an appointment soon with my gp :/
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Alayna1234)
I’m not sure I think that’s what it is, but I’m gonna book an appointment soon with my gp :/
OK 👍🏽
Let us know how it goes :hugs:
Letsgetmade
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I pretty much have those moments where I started to question everything and become a skeptic and actually ask myself I am here. This took a toll on the way I act towards certain things and became somewhat of a nihilist. I’m yet to know where it comes from and this is called.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (189)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.33%
Jazz (30)