username4946380
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. With Autumn/winter fast approaching. I am looking to purchase some opaque stockings.
The problem I am having is that the places I have been to seem to in the main only do tights and I dont wear tights!!!!
Does anybody know of anywhere where I can get them in stockings , and not just in black. I would like to get some navy blue ones to match my working outfits. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Primark
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Primark
Thankyou.
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have navy, grey and brown from a company called Trasparenze. You’ll get them from online hosiery retailers. They last for ages so worth the investment.
sweehee
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
asda, H&m. if you look around there are plenty of shops.
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bex94)
I have navy, grey and brown from a company called Trasparenze. You’ll get them from online hosiery retailers. They last for ages so worth the investment.
Thanks Bexs. I was beginning to think that opaque stockings did not exist lol. Seeing as you wear them. Can you tell me roughly how many wears you get out of each pair? Are the sizings accurate? Do they feel comfortable on?
Thankyou.
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by sweehee)
asda, H&m. if you look around there are plenty of shops.
Thankyou .
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by Brightongirl)
Thanks Bexs. I was beginning to think that opaque stockings did not exist lol. Seeing as you wear them. Can you tell me roughly how many wears you get out of each pair? Are the sizings accurate? Do they feel comfortable on?
Thankyou.
Hi Bex.
Think I might just have found them online, with a company called Stockings direct.
Would that be right? X
Bex94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thankyou.
Hi Bex.
Think I might just have found them online, with a company called Stockings direct.
Would that be right? X
Thats one place I’ve bought from before. Yes, they’re really comfortable and durable. I’d estimate at least 50 wears a pair. They only come in two sizes I think. I wear size 3-4 as they’re not all that long and am only 5ft 4 but I like mine to be high on my thighs.
Benarro
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The normal places and online. They’re used in the normal way and last a normal amount of time.

I sense you just want to talk about stockings- which is fine but be transparent about it (snap!)
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bex94)
Thats one place I’ve bought from before. Yes, they’re really comfortable and durable. I’d estimate at least 50 wears a pair. They only come in two sizes I think. I wear size 3-4 as they’re not all that long and am only 5ft 4 but I like mine to be high on my thighs.
Thanks Bex.
That's useful. Have just ordered a couple of pairs of Navy, black, and grey. So will see how I get on.
If okay will order some more in the not to distant future. Thanks for your help. X
username4946380
Rep:
?
(Original post by Benarro)
The normal places and online. They’re used in the normal way and last a normal amount of time.

I sense you just want to talk about stockings- which is fine but be transparent about it (snap!)
You sense right.
I dont wear tights!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise