Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so i’m turning 18 next month (october) and i’m hoping to do something but i’m not sure what. i was thinking a halloween party but i don’t want to mess up my house and it’s too cold to do a garden party. I would go out clubbing or something but most my friends don’t turn 18 for a while. Anyone know of any ideas of what i could do?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i’m turning 18 next month (october) and i’m hoping to do something but i’m not sure what. i was thinking a halloween party but i don’t want to mess up my house and it’s too cold to do a garden party. I would go out clubbing or something but most my friends don’t turn 18 for a while. Anyone know of any ideas of what i could do?
hire a venue and have a party there
grito
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
house party ? cinema ? little get together of you n ur best mates? movie night ?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Get them to sort an ID out and enjoy your birthday!!!! They are just under a year until they are 18 if they are around the same age as you? So what does it matter!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (168)
58.33%
I don't have everything I need (120)
41.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed