FirmlyGraspIt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Which companies are the best for actuarial graduate programmes?

I'm not sure if TSR is the best place to ask this (please recommend anywhere you think is better), but I'd appreciate inputs from anyone who is applying for actuarial roles or is already an actuary.

Specifically the ones where you also sit the exams and by the end you're a qualified actuary. Of course there's the Big 4 but I don't think it's realistic to just restrict to them. I don't know where else to apply though.
Last edited by FirmlyGraspIt; 1 week ago
AdamCor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Essentially any company that will take an actuarial graduate. Since if they're looking specifically for graduate actuaries or student actuaries it's extremely likely they want you to pass your exams to become an associate actuary.
FirmlyGraspIt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by AdamCor)
Essentially any company that will take an actuarial graduate. Since if they're looking specifically for graduate actuaries or student actuaries it's extremely likely they want you to pass your exams to become an associate actuary.
Thanks for the response. Are there any (apart from Big 4) that are clearly 'better' or more reputable than others? Or is the specific company not that important.
AdamCor
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FirmlyGraspIt)
Thanks for the response. Are there any (apart from Big 4) that are clearly 'better' or more reputable than others? Or is the specific company not that important.
I'd guess it's best to look at previous employee's reviews of the company in question on glassdoor.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)