Embarrassing situation at the gym Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’m fairly new to the whole gym scene and I sweat a lot.

I had an embarrassing situation today, after finishing my workout I got to the ladies to find I had a patch on my yoga pants, as if I’d peed on myself. I wonder what people must have thought. I’m so embarrassed.

Just been researching and I’ve come across the term crotch sweat. I was wondering if this is a common thing. I’m hoping people would have overlooked it.

I’m female.
A giant chicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
As a chicken i have the same thing....
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the information. I hope you're right that many people won't have noticed.
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Don't worry about it- most people at the gym are focused on themselves and don't notice what others look like plus if there's one place it's acceptable to sweat a bucket, it's the gym! Consider it a symbol of hardwork
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m fairly new to the whole gym scene and I sweat a lot.

I had an embarrassing situation today, after finishing my workout I got to the ladies to find I had a patch on my yoga pants, as if I’d peed on myself. I wonder what people must have thought. I’m so embarrassed.

Just been researching and I’ve come across the term crotch sweat. I was wondering if this is a common thing. I’m hoping people would have overlooked it.

I’m female.
Just wear black clothes next time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PollyParrot23)
Don't worry about it- most people at the gym are focused on themselves and don't notice what others look like plus if there's one place it's acceptable to sweat a bucket, it's the gym! Consider it a symbol of hardwork
Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (156)
24.45%
Pop (156)
24.45%