rawrrawrrasputin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
this is something thats been bringing me down a lot tbh. Im very bad at focussing in class and i just cant no matter how hard i try. + im really disorganised i cant really describe the feeling. and im in year 11 now and cant really afford to do this. my thoughts have been that im either lazy or i have ADHD. this feeling has always been with me but ive never struggles with my schoolwork really before. ive asked friends and theyve all said i most likely dont have ADHD/ seem like the type to. so im just wondering has anyone else gone through this/ any advice?
thanks
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rawrrawrrasputin)
this is something thats been bringing me down a lot tbh. Im very bad at focussing in class and i just cant no matter how hard i try. + im really disorganised i cant really describe the feeling. and im in year 11 now and cant really afford to do this. my thoughts have been that im either lazy or i have ADHD. this feeling has always been with me but ive never struggles with my schoolwork really before. ive asked friends and theyve all said i most likely dont have ADHD/ seem like the type to. so im just wondering has anyone else gone through this/ any advice?
thanks
Pop and speak to your GP
Pigster
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have ADHD and OCD.

So that's ACDDD oh a squirrel.
Miaaa_wolf
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Firstly go speak to the GP and see what they have to say.
I also find that Meditation really helps especially when you have these unwanted thoughts and feelings. At least for me.
yibby03
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i myself am in a pretty similar situation, and i have mostly ignored it even though i know i should get it checked out by a GP. i would say you should to;GCSEs are a pretty stressful time, and finding ways that will help you study easier is gonna make the journey much better i'm currently in year 12, and am considering going to the GP too, as the only way i got through year 10 and 11 was with my school counselor and her aid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)