How does accommodation work for the January Starters? Watch

Xry19
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
How does accommodation work for the January Starters?

I'll be studying at Coventry University for the Adult Nursing January course, and I'll need a 50-week accommodation, does anyone know which accommodation I can apply for a 50-week contract and when I will be able to apply for them because it's not letting me on the Coventry Accommodations website?
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Xry19)
How does accommodation work for the January Starters?

I'll be studying at Coventry University for the Adult Nursing January course, and I'll need a 50-week accommodation, does anyone know which accommodation I can apply for a 50-week contract and when I will be able to apply for them because it's not letting me on the Coventry Accommodations website?
Phone the uni accommodation dept and discuss your concerns.
joshp19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I will be starting in november, and i rang the accomodation office and they said u have to just go there close to when ur course starts and they will give you a choice of whatever is left, sucks really, im hoping that something decent is still about for when i start
Advertisement
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by joshp19)
I will be starting in november, and i rang the accomodation office and they said u have to just go there close to when ur course starts and they will give you a choice of whatever is left, sucks really, im hoping that something decent is still about for when i start
The sad fact is there are always people who drop out during first term so places do become available. But I do understand how upsetting it is not to be able to have a concrete plan in place.
Xry19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Is the November start a CU Coventry or Coventry University ?
Advertisement
joshp19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Xry19)
Is the November start a CU Coventry or Coventry University ?
Coventry university
joshp19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Coventry university
wait no its CU Coventry whats the difference
Advertisement
Xry19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
wait no its CU Coventry whats the difference
Coventry University is separate to CU Coventry, but CU Coventry is owned by Coventry University , such as the graduations will be the same but the buildings for CU Coventry are somewhere else, CU Coventry just has very different courses, The courses at CU Coventry are different to courses at Coventry University and CU Coventry is called Coventry University College.
Last edited by Xry19; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
61.02%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.9%
No- I want it (120)
26.73%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.35%

Watched Threads