The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

How does accommodation work for the January Starters?

I'll be studying at Coventry University for the Adult Nursing January course, and I'll need a 50-week accommodation, does anyone know which accommodation I can apply for a 50-week contract and when I will be able to apply for them because it's not letting me on the Coventry Accommodations website?
Reply 1
Original post by Xry19

I'll be studying at Coventry University for the Adult Nursing January course, and I'll need a 50-week accommodation, does anyone know which accommodation I can apply for a 50-week contract and when I will be able to apply for them because it's not letting me on the Coventry Accommodations website?

Phone the uni accommodation dept and discuss your concerns.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I will be starting in november, and i rang the accomodation office and they said u have to just go there close to when ur course starts and they will give you a choice of whatever is left, sucks really, im hoping that something decent is still about for when i start
Reply 3
Original post by joshp19
I will be starting in november, and i rang the accomodation office and they said u have to just go there close to when ur course starts and they will give you a choice of whatever is left, sucks really, im hoping that something decent is still about for when i start

The sad fact is there are always people who drop out during first term so places do become available. But I do understand how upsetting it is not to be able to have a concrete plan in place.
Is the November start a CU Coventry or Coventry University ?
Reply 5
Original post by Xry19
Is the November start a CU Coventry or Coventry University ?

Coventry university
Reply 6
Original post by joshp19
Coventry university

wait no its CU Coventry whats the difference
Original post by joshp19
wait no its CU Coventry whats the difference

Coventry University is separate to CU Coventry, but CU Coventry is owned by Coventry University , such as the graduations will be the same but the buildings for CU Coventry are somewhere else, CU Coventry just has very different courses, The courses at CU Coventry are different to courses at Coventry University and CU Coventry is called Coventry University College.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest