The Student Room Group

Guys would you sleep with or bother with a girl with a bit of a belly?

i started intermittent fasting at 81.2kg from 16 August I believe, dropped to 78.35 last time i checked but haven't weighed myself since a week ago because i don't think i've been eating the best. my boobs are fairly big too, so i'm hoping to shrink them down too. i don't think my body looks that different in the mirror from the 16th to now (close up images and far away images) but hey what do you think.

I'm trying to lose about 50lbs. i'm a bit worried that when i get a boyfriend they will look at my belly and think it's gross, i'm a bit conscious of it and I haven't taken these pics in the best way, they are just honest photos. so guys what do you think? I'm still trying to lose weight but i feel like i can't have sex with a guy without thinking that he dislikes my body. i used to wear crop tops and stuff but i haven't been that confident to do so, just want that bod back or for my body to be better than before.

please see link below, before i delete my pics. the zoomed in images are from the 16th of aug and the zoomed out is this morning.

https://www.imageshack.us/a/guAH/1

Scroll to see replies

No one’s stomach is COMPLETELY flat. Even if it’s one mm out.

Don’t worry, unless the guy has an absolutely, unreal perfect body himself.
Study after study has shown personality is the deciding factor in choosing to pursue relationship. If you are morbidly obese, obviously guys will find that unattractive. A little bit of stomach is meaningless, everyone has their hangups.
how are you bigger than me but look less fat than me? weird. your body is perfectly fine. don’t worry what guys think
You look just fine as you are. If you lose 50lb you'll end up in hospital.

Your room on the other hand - maybe have a tidy up? Dirty knickers and used tissues are not the sort of things I'd be posting on the internet. I wasn't looking at your belly, so maybe that's the psychology trick.............
If you’re losing weight to get a boyfriend then you might as well stay how you are.
(edited 4 years ago)
I'm not in the position of luxury where I could afford to do that.
Reply 7
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
how are you bigger than me but look less fat than me? weird. your body is perfectly fine. don’t worry what guys think

hmm i have 32.1% body fat :s-smilie: are you sure i don't haha
I personally prefer a bigger girl
The mess of your room gave me a brain aneurysm.
Original post by OR321
If you’re losing weight to get a boyfriend then you might as well stay how you are.

nah i'm losing weight for me, so i'd feel more confident in clothes and in general
Original post by Apachecow

Your room on the other hand - maybe have a tidy up? Dirty knickers and used tissues are not the sort of things I'd be posting on the internet. I wasn't looking at your belly, so maybe that's the psychology trick.............

A bit of both but yeah, i do need to tidy :s-smilie: sad thing is the clothes aren't dirty, everything is just everywhere because i've been moving things around and my sis comes in and throws things on the floor :s-smilie:. ignore please :s-smilie: 🤦🏿*♀️ i need to get my life together haha 😅
Original post by Dunya
The mess of your room gave me a brain aneurysm.

omg i shall delete the pics no 😅 it feels weird to be called messy haha because i never usually am :s-smilie:
Original post by Rock Fan
I personally prefer a bigger

i think i'm bigger than you think
Original post by Anonymous
hmm i have 32.1% body fat :s-smilie: are you sure i don't haha

i won’t post a pic but yeah i’m fatter than you. i have a flat ass so maybe it just looks even bigger cause of that? your belly fat looks nice and proportionate with ur bum
i will take new pics in a tidy room 😳😅 in the morning for anyone who wants to give advice
Swear down I miss every f***ing photo thread :colonhash:
Original post by Apachecow

oh god it was makeup wipes 🤦🏿*♀️ what have i become lol dw it will be tidy tomorrow
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Swear down I miss every f***ing photo thread :colonhash:

you missed? dw wasn't much to miss out on, tomorrow will re-upload new pics
Original post by NoTearsLeftToCry
i won’t post a pic but yeah i’m fatter than you. i have a flat ass so maybe it just looks even bigger cause of that? your belly fat looks nice and proportionate with ur bum

oh i see, hmm maybe it is just me who feels uncomfortable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending