The Student Room Group

Smoking weed for the first time

So today I met a guy who I’ve been talking to for a while (just as friends). We were just chilling at his house when he asked me if I wanted to smoke; I was unsure at first because of the stories I’d heard about people feeling all depressed the first time they smoke lool.

Anyway I felt comfortable around him and he didn’t pressure me to smoke so I did it. I inhaled properly and smoked a decent amount but I didn’t feel that high. I just felt quite relaxed and tired which could’ve been due to other factors.

Im just wondering how I can feel more of a high next time because I barely felt a difference?

I’m 18 btw
Original post by Anonymous
So today I met a guy who I’ve been talking to for a while (just as friends). We were just chilling at his house when he asked me if I wanted to smoke; I was unsure at first because of the stories I’d heard about people feeling all depressed the first time they smoke lool.

Anyway I felt comfortable around him and he didn’t pressure me to smoke so I did it. I inhaled properly and smoked a decent amount but I didn’t feel that high. I just felt quite relaxed and tired which could’ve been due to other factors.

Im just wondering how I can feel more of a high next time because I barely felt a difference?

I’m 18 btw

Tsr has moved from sex advice to weed advice, lovely...
Inhale and hold it in for a few seconds. Repeat and you will be good to go. Probably because it's your first time, may not get the full effect.
Have some kale and move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending