Rapist gets his just desserts? Watch

angelike1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope.

Would have been very supportive if you had asked me a couple years ago though.
simon_g
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
so, we are supporting lynichg now?
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think it makes them just as bad. You can’t take the moral high ground after that.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
However, those that confuse the word 'desserts' (the plural of dessert, a pudding) with 'deserts' (something that is deserved) should be taken out into the desert (an area of land with low precipitation) and their captors should desert them (abandon them) for forty days and forty nights.
This made me laugh

(Original post by PAPAFRANKRU)
Dingus thinks punishing a rapist is bad but leaving some teen in the desert for a grammar mistake is ok :confused:
Seriously?
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Such "justice" is present across Mexico and Brazil. It's an ugliness which any sane person would reject as barbarism.

It's even more bizarre that you're condoning Cartel violence -- as if you don't realise what havoc it's causing across South America and (South) N America. They're on the same level as ISIS, but they drive fancier cars.
Spot on.

All I will add is when we allow thug law, we become the thugs ourselves. Who's to say this man actually did anything wrong, I don't believe we should start using extremist models if law and order practiced by the likes of ISIS as a role model to aspire too.
Just my opinion
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by username3890778)
Exactly. it’s usually the people who have never been through it that seem to say it’s not right. yes exactly! rape is one of the worst things you could ever do to someone so this? this is nothing.

I know hun. i agree with you completely.
So if the white relatives of the 4000 children raped in Rotherham did this to the countless Pakistani men( mostly) involved you would be ok with it?
Just my opinion
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Four days of tumbleweed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top