The Student Room Group

Wtff are you supposed to do in frees??

It’s so boring. Only time I can do anything is when I have the same frees as some of my friends. If not (which is quite often) I just sit here on my phone

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jackrey_nolds
It’s so boring. Only time I can do anything is when I have the same frees as some of my friends. If not (which is quite often) I just sit here on my phone

Lol just do work/revision so you don't have so much to do at home
Reply 2
I think they're intended for you to make use of a library, do some preparation for classes, or even make a start on any assignments.
Are you in year 12? You'll be grateful for them once the workload starts to pick up :yes:
Original post by rac1977
I think they're intended for you to make use of a library, do some preparation for classes, or even make a start on any assignments.

I have 2hr 30 mins free rn lol. Have finished all my homework
If your school is equipped with nice facilities and working areas etc, doing your homework in these frees can clear up the workload for at home.
Original post by MinaBee
Are you in year 12? You'll be grateful for them once the workload starts to pick up :yes:

Yes true, but I still think 2 hrs 15 mins free time is way too much
Original post by Stefanidi
Lol just do work/revision so you don't have so much to do at home

All finished :frown:
Original post by TeacupAndTragedy
If your school is equipped with nice facilities and working areas etc, doing your homework in these frees can clear up the workload for at home.

Done all my work :frown:
Done all my work :frown:

if you get through all your work well and this quickly, then maybe you deserve the free time lol
Yes true, but I still think 2 hrs 15 mins free time is way too much

It won’t be once work actually starts getting tricky and you’ve learned a lot more so actually have stuff to revise. Plus it’s good to have time to research for personal statements and do extra reading etc.
if you've finished all your work then look ahead at other topics? Practise some questions on the content you've already covered? Or start making your revision notes, trust me it's useful when it comes to mocks / your real exams. You could also start looking at uni courses / apprenticeships you want to do, having some idea of the path you want to take is useful when your school starts the application process.
i dont have much to study atm but when you do theyre extremely helpful
How tf do u make friends in this place . Only people I talk to are who I came with
(edited 4 years ago)
How tf do u make friends in this place . Only people I talk to are who I came with

Fk

I literally feel the same lol.
I use my frees for snacks and toilet breaks
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
I use my frees for snacks and toilet breaks

For 2 hours lmao
Study.
Bun a zoot

Quick Reply

Latest