excludedguy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi i was permanently excluded from high school towards the end of year 10 due to a fight, I accept responsibility of this mistake. but i want to move on and be better at life I got a grade 9 for RE,grade 7 for History and a 5 for French. i have one more year of gcses. do you think i could be accepted into sixth forms if i gained really good grades like As and A*.PLEASE HELP.
Rising456
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes
You're going to be fine
excludedguy
Rep:
?
really?
excludedguy
Rep:
?
do you think i can go to any school if i get good gcses?????
Glaz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Pretty sure it goes on your record so any college/sixth form/whatever in the future will be aware of it.
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Was the fight really worth it?? No.
excludedguy
Rep:
?
how do u know?
excludedguy
Rep:
?
Was the fight really worth it?? No.
beacuse i was excluded do you believe if i get good grades i can go to sixth form
pls i need help
i dont think i can take it anymore
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by excludedguy)
beacuse i was excluded do you believe if i get good grades i can go to sixth form
pls i need help
i dont think i can take it anymore
You’ll have to contact the sixth form you want to go to. If you do really well then they probably will make an exception but you may need to convince them you won’t do something like that again
MinaBee
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi i was permanently excluded from high school towards the end of year 10 due to a fight, I accept responsibility of this mistake. but i want to move on and be better at life I got a grade 9 for RE,grade 7 for History and a 5 for French. i have one more year of gcses. do you think i could be accepted into sixth forms if i gained really good grades like As and A*.PLEASE HELP.
If you were permanently excluded where are you now? Are you at another school?
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Work hard, get the grades and stay out of trouble. Be the “golden student” in every class, always be polite to all students and staff, even the cleaners. If you show that you are trying really hard to change your ways and move on then any college will have difficulty in refusing you, especially if your school can put in a good word. The main thing is not to talk about the fight/exclusion at all to any students, and if the subject comes up refuse to talk about it. Show that you have seen the error of your ways and that you are ashamed of that part in your life.
The best thing, is that you want to move on. If you show people that you are serious about this then you should be fine. Good luck!!!
excludedguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by MinaBee)
If you were permanently excluded where are you now? Are you at another school?
i might be home schooled for my last year
excludedguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99)
Work hard, get the grades and stay out of trouble. Be the “golden student” in every class, always be polite to all students and staff, even the cleaners. If you show that you are trying really hard to change your ways and move on then any college will have difficulty in refusing you, especially if your school can put in a good word. The main thing is not to talk about the fight/exclusion at all to any students, and if the subject comes up refuse to talk about it. Show that you have seen the error of your ways and that you are ashamed of that part in your life.
The best thing, is that you want to move on. If you show people that you are serious about this then you should be fine. Good luck!!!
thankyou so much have you completed your education?
hoixw
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i might be home schooled for my last year
Look for another school that might be willing to take you on, on a "last chance" basis. The government doesn't actually want you to be homeschooled so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

And listen to phoenixfeather.
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
thankyou so much have you completed your education?
Yes I have. I’m about to start uni. I had a kinda similar situation to you (but I wasn’t excluded). I basically had to earn my right to get an education.
excludedguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99)
Yes I have. I’m about to start uni. I had a kinda similar situation to you (but I wasn’t excluded). I basically had to earn my right to get an education.
what do u think of my situation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads