lildrila123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I made a mistake whilst completing my student finance application where I put my maximum maintenance loan amount to 3k which is way too low for me as I am looking to move out to live at uni and My application was approved as 3k and i have even recieved a letter saying its 3k but is there anything I can do now to get it changed to atleast 7 or 8k after the application has been approved?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lildrila123)
I made a mistake whilst completing my student finance application where I put my maximum maintenance loan amount to 3k which is way too low for me as I am looking to move out to live at uni and My application was approved as 3k and i have even recieved a letter saying its 3k but is there anything I can do now to get it changed to atleast 7 or 8k after the application has been approved?
Yes, you can. I recommend giving SFE a ring so they can tell you what you need to do. I believe you can do it online as well by logging onto your account and finding where you can make changes.
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lildrila123)
Hi there,

Have your parents supported your application by submitting their financial details? Did you specifically request £3k or do you mean you only requested the basic non-income assessed amount?

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19