Katywilliamsss
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
PLEASE HELP ASAP READ ALL
my best friend has been in a toxic relationship where she has been verbally abused by this boy. They’re both 17, and he’s sometimes super nice to her, buys her everything etc. But during arguments he calls her h*e, wh*re, makes fun out of her nose to his friends, lies to his friends that she gave him head. And said if you ever tell anyone or annoy me I’ll get people to crash ur yard etc. Apparently he knows guys that can jump her and hurt her and he’s popular at school and she isn’t so he can make her school life a living hell, turn everyone against her. Today he grabbed her by the throat and she was choking and he hurt her on her collarbone really badly. And he finally got physical. She told me this all now and how bad her situation is and she said she’s gonna deal with it by breaking up with him and that’s all. I want to send him a massive paragraph as her best friends being rude to him and I want to tell all my friends to expose him so he can acc get punished for this in some way. But my best friend is literally crying begging me not to say anything. What shall I do??? Please help
RforRebecca
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I really think you should respect your friends wishes and not expose this guy, if you do he might get violent with her and you too. I think the best option is asking her if she's open to telling her parents and maybe getting the police involved, if she is willing get photos of any bruises or anything like that which he has caused which can be used against him but make sure she feels comfortable and don't force her to go to the police or her parents is she's really scared. If she doesn't wanna tell them maybe try to tell a teacher or someone at the school but chances are they may get the police involved too.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Katywilliamsss)
PLEASE HELP ASAP READ ALL
my best friend has been in a toxic relationship where she has been verbally abused by this boy. They’re both 17, and he’s sometimes super nice to her, buys her everything etc. But during arguments he calls her h*e, wh*re, makes fun out of her nose to his friends, lies to his friends that she gave him head. And said if you ever tell anyone or annoy me I’ll get people to crash ur yard etc. Apparently he knows guys that can jump her and hurt her and he’s popular at school and she isn’t so he can make her school life a living hell, turn everyone against her. Today he grabbed her by the throat and she was choking and he hurt her on her collarbone really badly. And he finally got physical. She told me this all now and how bad her situation is and she said she’s gonna deal with it by breaking up with him and that’s all. I want to send him a massive paragraph as her best friends being rude to him and I want to tell all my friends to expose him so he can acc get punished for this in some way. But my best friend is literally crying begging me not to say anything. What shall I do??? Please help
I wouldn't send him any message. You need to be there to support your friend, and convince her to go to the police. He likely won't just accept her breaking up with him, and he sounds dangerous. If she doesn't go to the police herself, I think you need to. This person has the potential to hurt your friend, and you if you try to defend her. He will just do this to the next girl, so if your friend doesn't want to do it for her own protection, convince her that she needs to to protect other girls.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There are options:
- Your friend changes college/sixth form and watches her back when leaving home (best option)
- Gather some guys and get him rushed (violent not-recommended option)
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I wouldn't send him any message. You need to be there to support your friend, and convince her to go to the police. He likely won't just accept her breaking up with him, and he sounds dangerous. If she doesn't go to the police herself, I think you need to. This person has the potential to hurt your friend, and you if you try to defend her. He will just do this to the next girl, so if your friend doesn't want to do it for her own protection, convince her that she needs to to protect other girls.
So much this. There's no way intervening directly would end well.
10oba-abbad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Get the feds.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads