The Student Room Group
Did you get in in the end?
Reply 2
Original post by SoonToBeExpat
Did you get in in the end?

Yes, I did!😄
Ay very nice! I've applied for their BSc in Physical Geography & Ecosystems as my primary choice with the BSc in Development Studies as my second. Suppose I'll see on April 16th if I've got the place!

Anyhow, are you enjoying it so far? I suppose there aren't many British international students there anymore due to the UK being no longer part of the Erasmus program.
Reply 4
Original post by SoonToBeExpat
Ay very nice! I've applied for their BSc in Physical Geography & Ecosystems as my primary choice with the BSc in Development Studies as my second. Suppose I'll see on April 16th if I've got the place!

Anyhow, are you enjoying it so far? I suppose there aren't many British international students there anymore due to the UK being no longer part of the Erasmus program.

Oh wow! I wish you all the best and I hope you get accepted!
My studies are going well! All of our classes are online except for a few lab classes. Our exams are online as well. All of the professors and teaching staff are really friendly and helpful! As far as I know, there aren't any British international students in my programme.
Original post by Umimi
Oh wow! I wish you all the best and I hope you get accepted!

Very pleased to say that I will be starting at Lund in the Autumn :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending