I need help with my mum Watch

Legend_123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
my mum and i have a very bad relationship and we always argue over the smallest things. This really upsets me as i hardly ever do anything wrong and yet IM the one who is always apologising. When she gets annoyed, she just ignores me, knowing it's the one thing i hate the most. I mean, I'm only human and i get some serious depressing thoughts. And the things is, i'm doing gcse's and a piano exam this year also so i dont think i can cope if im arguing with her and also trying to cope with exams, piano and a bully aswell, The teachers in my school never doing anything when i talk to them and counsellors never work. My friends dont listen and will go on about how their parents are worse. Its the worst feeling in the world. The only person i can talk to is my friend on snapchat but my mum took my phone off me. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone.
Any advice?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Legend_123)
my mum and i have a very bad relationship and we always argue over the smallest things. This really upsets me as i hardly ever do anything wrong and yet IM the one who is always apologising. When she gets annoyed, she just ignores me, knowing it's the one thing i hate the most. I mean, I'm only human and i get some serious depressing thoughts. And the things is, i'm doing gcse's and a piano exam this year also so i dont think i can cope if im arguing with her and also trying to cope with exams, piano and a bully aswell, The teachers in my school never doing anything when i talk to them and counsellors never work. My friends dont listen and will go on about how their parents are worse. Its the worst feeling in the world. The only person i can talk to is my friend on snapchat but my mum took my phone off me. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone.
Any advice?
unfortunately the only thing you could do is avoid your mum, never really much you can do about parents arguing from my experience other than to avoid them. Its **** but it might end up being the way you have to go. sorry if this wasnt really helpful at all.
Legend_123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
unfortunately the only thing you could do is avoid your mum, never really much you can do about parents arguing from my experience other than to avoid them. Its **** but it might end up being the way you have to go. sorry if this wasnt really helpful at all.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%