just lost my best mate and no longer have any friends, hows your day going? Watch

lewis6969
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
title
alone ghost
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you don't really need many friends. i have one true friend and he happens to be my boyfriend and its the best feeling in the world so i would really calm down and keep busy because your life isn't over.
lewis6969
Rep:
?
(Original post by alone ghost)
you don't really need many friends. i have one true friend and he happens to be my boyfriend and its the best feeling in the world so i would really calm down and keep busy because your life isn't over.
yes, you dont need many friends, but you still NEED friends. no friends = go insane. This is coming from a guy who likes to be alone most of the time
alone ghost
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lewis6969)
yes, you dont need many friends, but you still NEED friends. no friends = go insane. This is coming from a guy who likes to be alone most of the time
i also enjoy being alone and no you don't need friends you just feel lonely in a superficial way so get busy.
lewis6969
Rep:
?
i also enjoy being alone and no you don't need friends you just feel lonely in a superficial way so get busy.
you realise humans are social animals? if you dont need at least one friend to function properly then that isnt normal
turtle.8
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww sorry about that. Recently my friendship group has fallen apart and decided to leave me for another group... so I can sympathise, its not a nice feeling Good luck, keep yourself busy and try not to think about it much
alone ghost
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lewis6969)
you realise humans are social animals? if you dont need at least one friend to function properly then that isnt normal
i understand that which is why i said you only need one person in your life so stop feeling sorry for yourself that you don't have an army of friends because its not a big deal. what happened with your best friend anyway?
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My only true friends that understand me are Netflix and Food, so I wouldn’t worry
lewis6969
Rep:
?
i understand that which is why i said you only need one person in your life so stop feeling sorry for yourself that you don't have an army of friends because its not a big deal. what happened with your best friend anyway?
i dont have a friend full stop. i dont care about the number of friends. the fact i dont have a friend is what saddens me
alone ghost
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by OR321)
My only true friends that understand me are Netflix and Food, so I wouldn’t worry
comfort eating isn't healthy for your physical health or mental health. seek help a.s.a.p
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Down the back of the sofa been mentioned?
How did you lose?
Are you going to make new ones?
How old?
LadyMcCartney4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
been there mate :console:
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Easy to say you don't need mates when you're young and have no responsibilities.

There will likely come a time (or times) in your adult life when you are very grateful to have some proper mates to help pick up the pieces when your life falls apart
lauratravels
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to hear that. What happened?
LadyMcCartney4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dont worry op, despite what some people are saying on here, you won't die from being on your own for a while. no company is better than bad company after all.
LadyMcCartney4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
comfort eating isn't healthy for your physical health or mental health. seek help a.s.a.p
oh calm down.
UniversityFoggy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
meh I had a few friends during school and if anything they hold me back and I'm better off without them. I can chose to do whatever I want and don't need others to do anything for me or with me. Being independent is an amazing feeling once you get used to it. I don't have any friends anymore, just people I know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads