Linda hodgson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My daughter has just left education at 18 she has been given a start date for universaty but does not want to go wat do i do
gracie22young
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Linda hodgson)
My daughter has just left education at 18 she has been given a start date for universaty but does not want to go wat do i do
tell her to take a gap year, get a job, defer her place and decide again next year.
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She needs to phone up the uni tomorrow and tell them that she no longer wants to come, they will sort it out for her. Have you already paid a deposit for accommodation on campus?
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How's it going? Has your daughter managed to get in touch with the university to withdraw? She'll also need to withdraw from student finance and cancel her application.

Fingers crossed all is going well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.4%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (70)
56%
No (47)
37.6%

Watched Threads