I'm going to be on the news. Is this bad? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I really don't know if I am screwed or not.

I rang up The Sun about wanting to share a story. The story is about me spending all my money on memorabilia from an artist. I was sick of being pushed away and not noticed so I wanted someone to notice me for a change. I am an idiot and rushed ahead without thinking of the possible consequences.

They rang me and said we will post the article tonight. My heart dropped. I live on a small Island where pretty much everyone is mutual. My dad is self employed and I work for him. So if my name is in the news, would he lose his job? I am so freaking scared.

It's not really a bad article but I'm scared I will become a laughing stock. I don't have any friends as it is, now I am petrified I s*rewed up my whole future. I am so scared

Can anybody help?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
What type of memorabilia?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I rang up The Sun about wanting to share a story. The story is about me spending all my money on memorabilia from an artist. I was sick of being pushed away and not noticed so I wanted someone to notice me for a change. I am an idiot and rushed ahead without thinking of the possible consequences.

They rang me and said we will post the article tonight. My heart dropped. I live on a small Island where pretty much everyone is mutual. My dad is self employed and I work for him. So if my name is in the news, would he lose his job? I am so freaking scared.

It's not really a bad article but I'm scared I will become a laughing stock. I don't have any friends as it is, now I am petrified I s*rewed up my whole future. I am so scared

Can anybody help?
First of all, "screwed" is not a bad word, totally fine to use! Secondly, ring them up and ask them not to do the article, or ask to be anonymous.
Anonymous #1
What type of memorabilia?
Michael Jackson memorabilia
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
People will probably just think: "lol loser" and then move on with their life.
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was on the TV once, crimewatch. Luckily nobody identified me.
Stefanidi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Can anybody help?
I'll make a Google alert for 'Michael Jackson memorabilia' and I'll give you my opinion after I read it.
Mustafa0605
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your future is not affected unless you committed a crime or did something very bad. Being a fan is not bad
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just gotta hope no one on your island will read that trash rag anyway
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who even reads the Sun 🧐😳
The Mogg
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
- Reports story to newspaper
- Shook when newspaper reports story

Seems normal to me.
Stefanidi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Can anybody help?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/868567...i-memorabilia/
as long as it's not this kind of memorabilia...
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Shame really they got rid of page 3..
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OP you could make some amazing new friends when people see your interesting hobby ?

:beard:
Anonymous #1
I just rang them and they said since I'm 18 I am named.

I guess you people are right, I rang up The Sun and asked to share a story, they are doing their job.

It's not like I killed someone who abused an animal...I am a fan of an artist who in my eye is a legend.

They haven't posted it yet.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
3 million people judging by their facebook page haha!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Michael Jackson memorabilia
Did you talk about the accusations made against Michael Jackson?
Anonymous #1
Did you talk about the accusations made against Michael Jackson?
I talked a little bit about how I didn't believe them.
Stefanidi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I just rang them and they said since I'm 18 I am named.

I guess you people are right, I rang up The Sun and asked to share a story, they are doing their job.

It's not like I killed someone who abused an animal...I am a fan of an artist who in my eye is a legend.

They haven't posted it yet.
Troll
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Stefanidi)
Troll
Nope, it's not
X
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (187)
57.89%
No (117)
36.22%

Watched Threads