MarzWarz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello everyone, I recently got admitted to perm state medical university in Russia -I'm a non-EU citizen- and I have a goal of continuing my studies in Cancer (Oncology) and have decided to take my masters in UK after graduating University. My question is: is this university's MBBS acceptable in universities in UK that give MSc in Oncology or not? I have checked the GMC for the Universities they accept and it isn't on the list of universities they don't accept.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by MarzWarz; 1 week ago
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MarzWarz)
Hello everyone, I recently got admitted to perm state medical university in Russia -I'm a non-EU citizen- and I have a goal of continuing my studies in Cancer (Oncology) and have decided to take my masters in UK after graduating University. My question is: is this university's MBBS acceptable in universities in UK that give MSc in Oncology or not? I have checked the GMC for the Universities they accept and it isn't on the list of universities they don't accept.

Thanks for your time.
Hi MarzWarz

It is great to hear that you are interested in continuing your studies. My advice would be to contact the universities that you are interested in directly. They will be able to give you the information that you need and advice you further if there are any issues.

Hope this helps.

Dom
MarzWarz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hi MarzWarz

It is great to hear that you are interested in continuing your studies. My advice would be to contact the universities that you are interested in directly. They will be able to give you the information that you need and advice you further if there are any issues.

Hope this helps.

Dom
Hey Dom,

Thanks for the reply.

I did contact some of them and only one replied asking for the university documents to verify that the institution has a degree awarding powers. Hopefully I receive good news.

I just wanted to make sure that I'm not emailing them silly emails.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MarzWarz)
Hey Dom,

Thanks for the reply.

I did contact some of them and only one replied asking for the university documents to verify that the institution has a degree awarding powers. Hopefully I receive good news.

I just wanted to make sure that I'm not emailing them silly emails.
Hi there MarzWarz

Fingers crossed you get the good news you want. No university will think your emails are silly, they'll understand you need information.

Good luck!

Fi :horse:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19