Am I destined to be single for life? Watch

s817
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'll be 30 in a few years and have never been in a relationship, I feel like I'll never meet anyone and am destined to be single for life
KingofUnis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm sure there's another 30 year old virgin out there just waiting for your worlds to collide

Look at it this way, you have absolutely ZERO relationship baggage. No kids. No commitments. You probably have tons of cool stuff because you haven't been spending all your money on girlfriends for the last 15 years... I'm sure you have lots to offer the right person. Sounds like you need to widen your horizons if it hasn't happened yet. Try some online dating?
s817
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm not 30 but will be in a few years. I'm a girl btw so I've defiantly not spent money on girls. I've tried online dating, didn't meet anyone on there. I'd rather meet someone in real life not from behind a screen.
KingofUnis
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by s817)
I'm not 30 but will be in a few years. I'm a girl btw so I've defiantly not spent money on girls. I've tried online dating, didn't meet anyone on there. I'd rather meet someone in real life not from behind a screen.
Oh, my apologies. I don't know why I assumed that you were male.

Yeah I see what you're saying and I do agree but I think its getting harder and harder to meet people the old fashioned way. Everybody is spending more time behind screens and I think that's making people more insular in general. The awkward silences where you might have once made conversation with a stranger are now filled with a quick flick through facebook. Anyway, I'm sounding like an old man now so I'll stop with that. My point is I think online dating is now a perfectly normal way to meet people. It does make it easier to approach people since you don't have to do it face to face.

Anyway, most of the stuff i said before still stands; there are plenty of advantages to being a relationship virgin. Possibly even more so in the new light of you being female. From a male perspective, meeting a girl that doesn't have a long line of exs and an extensive sexual history is a definite bonus. That's purely male insecurity, i know.. I'm not condoning it I'm just saying that it is a reality and should go in your favor! :yeah:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by s817)
You have to put yourself out there if you want to find someone. Whether that’s in person or behind a screen.

From a 22 year old who’s never been in a relationship 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Exactly, you need to perhaps get out into the world and meet people whether you want a male relationship or one with a woman, I am not saying you are that way inclined okay,

And if you chose to spend all your money on yourself then good for you ok,
I'm 20 and never yet had any relationship with anyone, still young girl and plenty time on myself to do something but happy as I'm at present,
I'm to busy concentrating on my degree first and get some years in working before thinking about boys etc, I like fun with the odd girl but that is it nothing else ok.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)