The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Room Needed

Hi guys, there was an issue with my King's accommodation so I have no room for this year. I was wondering if anyone is giving up a room by any chance.

Thanks!!
Hi are you still looking for an accomodation? I have a small studio at Atlas House, 1 minute away from Vauxhall station
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!
Hello. I am very interested in this and I am capable of moving in on short notice. How can we conclude this ?
Hello. I am very interested in this and I am capable of moving in on short notice. How can we conclude this ?
Original post by keeth2321
Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my ensuite at Angel Lane. The price is £219 per week, but I have a 40 week contract, making the price cheaper overall at £8760 for the year. Angel Lane is a beautiful accommodation and it is located right next to Stratford Station so it is easy to get to campus, especially you are at Guys/Waterloo. It is also right next to Westfield and Stratford Centre, which makes shopping so convenient. My corridor is an all girls corridor and my flatmates are so nice Please message me if anyone is interested, I need to move out as soon as possible!
Original post by Andreoddiri

Hi! I also have a room I am looking to give up, it's at Vauxhall so you save a lot of travel cost bc it's in zone 1 and it costs 299/pw all bills included. It's a really nice room with a view of the Thames.
Original post by Maf Guim
Hi guys, there was an issue with my King's accommodation so I have no room for this year. I was wondering if anyone is giving up a room by any chance.

Thanks!!

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my accommodation at Atlas (near Vauxhall station). Atlas has a nice location and great facilities such as a gym with a swimming pool and sauna, a quiet study lounge, media room, and an event kitchen. It is convenient for students who are studying at Waterloo/ Strand Campus. Furthermore, there is a big Sainsbury which has nearly everything you need in daily life. My room type is private and its price is 245 per week. The contract starts on 5 January to 5 September 2020. Dm me for further info. Thank you.
Reply 7
Hey, I wanna transfer my 51-week contracts, which is due on 05/09/2020 in Angel lane. I have paid the 1st installment till 04/01/2020, so you only need to pay 7665 when you move in ealier. The accommodation is next to Stratford station which has basically every line and Westfield shopping center. Roommates are nice and we take turns to clean the kitchen. They don't party in Kitchen but somehow they all sleep pretty late so they don't mind if you throw one. My room is at the end of the corridor and the furthest to the kitchen. The girl next door is quite and the isolation is good. If interested please contact +44 7366444075.
Reply 8
If you're interested I'm looking to give up my Studio at Urbanest Westminster Bridge. It has a bathroom and all utilities are included. It's also a 5 min. walk to Waterloo Station. If you're interested and want more info you can message me.

Quick Reply

Latest