danoeellllllllu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m resisting my a levels this year to hopefully do psychology next year . I think I will be able to achieve high grades such as AAA or A*AB but I was just wondering if Universities like Leeds uni will accept me as from what I have read some uni may not accept resist for law or medicine and as I’m not doing either I was wondering if the same would apply for a psychology course
Last edited by danoeellllllllu; 1 week ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by danoeellllllllu)
I’m resisting my a levels this year to hopefully do psychology next year . I think I will be able to achieve high grades such as AAA or A*AB but I was just wondering if Universities like Leeds uni will accept me as from what I have read some uni may not accept resist for law or medicine and as I’m not doing either I was wondering if the same would apply for a psychology course
It will probably be fine but if you’re worried then ring them up and ask them directly. They have a whole team of staff employed to answer this sort of question
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by danoeellllllllu)
Leeds uni are one of the ones that won't accept resits for Law unless there are extenuating circumstances but it may well be different for Psychology, so give Admissions a call or email them to ask.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.3%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (71)
55.91%
No (48)
37.8%

Watched Threads