Driver spends £30,000 fighting a £100 speeding fine and loses Watch

Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
He wanted justice but ended up spending his sons inheritance money to fight the fine https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...Facebook_Posts
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There's wanting justice, and then there's being a complete idiot. I'll leave it to your imaginations to figure out where this lies.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
he does not seem the sharpest harpoon in the fo'c'sle
_Wellies_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
One of the important life lessons that you will learn as an adult is sometimes you just have to suck it up and accept what you see as an injustice.

This guy managed to get to 71 without understanding that.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well that was unfortunate :lol:
goggleyed
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no sympathy for the idiot
Delusion6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't worry he'll be making all the money back soon when he gets a call from Nigeria informing him that his long-lost cousin has died and left all his millions to him....
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
He wanted justice but ended up spending his sons inheritance money to fight the fine https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/new...Facebook_Posts
Despite the idiotic behaviour, he spent HIS OWN MONEY. Not his sons money
Why would you assume that parents cannot spend their own money and that it’s for the kids?
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Despite the idiotic behaviour, he spent HIS OWN MONEY. Not his sons money
Why would you assume that parents cannot spend their own money and that it’s for the kids?
Did you read the article? He said he regrets spending all his savings and now his children won’t get any.

The guy is a moron, this wasn’t something worth fighting.
zanzea
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
and they have the nerve to say that women are the irrational ones... men and their egos man, always their own self-destruct button smh

Yeah no sympathy at all. he may as well have just gambled that 30k away. or flushed it down the toilet. or spent it on some hookers. learn how to get over things ffs, people get mugged everyday, they get conned out of their money every day, their lose bets or their money in divorce courts... they just get on with it. they don't spend MORE money to try and win a petty case and let it drag on for THREE YEARS!!! how does anyone get SO stupid???

his family must be so embarrassed of him, hopefully now hes learned his lesson
lauratravels
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Absolutely ridiculous decision by him. Oh dear.
hello1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i read about this in the daily mail, what was more shocking than his moronic behaviour was the way people in the comment section almost understood where he was coming from?! like ok having pride is one thing, most people have it. but at the cost of 30,000 its just completely retarded! what the hell was he thinking?! giving up 30k to avoid paying £100! no brains! early stages of dementia i think actually.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i recently paid mine. i screamed em down but avoided the hearing and just paid over the phone. corrupt greedy *******s.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.85%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
55.79%
No (88)
36.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed