KCL Last minute accommodation needed, any tips? Watch

karinuh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The offer for a student accommodation that I had for several months got cancelled 2 days ago. Ever since I've been trying to find a new accommodation.
I would prefer a proper student accommodation but also looked into private housing as a back-up. There seems to be next to no suitable and available student halls at this point in time. I have looked at Chapter, United, Urbanest and iq already and found nothing suitable.

So I want to ask you guys, if you know any student halls that are still available (not over 300pcw, near Guys Campus, preferably en-suite). If not, maybe about a flatshare with the same conditions.

All help is appreciated x
Last edited by karinuh; 1 week ago
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by karinuh)
The offer for a student accommodation that I had for several months got cancelled 2 days ago. Ever since I've been trying to find a new accommodation.
I would prefer a proper student accommodation but also looked into private housing as a back-up. There seems to be next to no suitable and available student halls at this point in time. I have looked at Chapter, United, Urbanest and iq already and found nothing suitable.

So I want to ask you guys, if you know any student halls that are still available (not over 300pcw, near Guys Campus, preferably en-suite). If not, maybe about a flatshare with the same conditions.

Repost naming Uni in title to get more specific replies.
karinuh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Scotney)
Repost naming Uni in title to get more specific replies.
thank you!
earlloslon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago

Are you looking for a place in London?
Student Roost
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Its worth putting your name down on our waiting list as we do get cancellations from time to time and its only 15 mins from Kings Cross. https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/london
failure543
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
hi, I'm in the same predicament ! if anyone has any accommodation options at all in London, please let me know!
earlloslon
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by failure543)
hi, I'm in the same predicament ! if anyone has any accommodation options at all in London, please let me know
Hey do you want to come check out the place i posted as you tagged me?
failure543
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by earlloslon)
Hey do you want to come check out the place i posted as you tagged me?
yeah sure, sorry I don't really understand this website lol, can you private message me
sarahkeating
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago

Hi,
I currently have an ensuite at Angel Lane with KCL, and I am looking for a replacement tenant. Please message me if this interests you!
sarahkeating
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by failure543)
hi, I'm in the same predicament ! if anyone has any accommodation options at all in London, please let me know!
Hi! I have an en-suite at Angel Lane if you’re interested in taking over my contract. 219 pounds per week, right next to Stratford Station.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?