The Student Room Group

Crush in love with someone else

My crush loves someone else. He's only been with her for about half a year but whenever he mentions her I can just tell how much he cares about her and it always makes me feel bad. I'm finding it difficult to enjoy things nowdays as I've become quite depressed because he'll never like me back and I can never be in a relationship with him. I've never felt about anybody else the same way I feel about him. I'm not convinced I'll ever find anyone like him as he is one of a kind and I've never met anyone quite like him before (he's basically my ideal guy). I really don't know what to do and avoiding him to get over him isn't an option as we're in the same group and are quite close
Original post by Anonymous
My crush loves someone else. He's only been with her for about half a year but whenever he mentions her I can just tell how much he cares about her and it always makes me feel bad. I'm finding it difficult to enjoy things nowdays as I've become quite depressed because he'll never like me back and I can never be in a relationship with him. I've never felt about anybody else the same way I feel about him. I'm not convinced I'll ever find anyone like him as he is one of a kind and I've never met anyone quite like him before (he's basically my ideal guy). I really don't know what to do and avoiding him to get over him isn't an option as we're in the same group and are quite close

Try to put some distance between the two of you. I know you can't completely avoid him, but you need the time to deal with your feelings and move on. Best way is to distract yourself and keep busy - hang out with other friends, focus on studies or work, take up a hobby. This should hopefully take your mind off feeling unhappy about him
Reply 2
He's one of my only good friends so putting distance between us would be very difficult

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending