I’m insecure about my curvy body Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey,

I’m genuinely not here to show off coz tbh I can’t because I hate my body lol. Many people say they like my body and that it’s well proportioned but I just think my boobs and bum are too big lol. I’m a 34DD (seriously) and I think people notice that I’ve got big boobs and it gets so awkward. I just think I’m fat and overweight. Will losing weight help me love my body and maybe become a smaller bra size?

Plus having big boobs look weight with jumpers, dresses etc..

Thanks in advance!
David/f
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,

I’m genuinely not here to show off coz tbh I can’t because I hate my body lol. Many people say they like my body and that it’s well proportioned but I just think my boobs and bum are too big lol. I’m a 34DD (seriously) and I think people notice that I’ve got big boobs and it gets so awkward. I just think I’m fat and overweight. Will losing weight help me love my body and maybe become a smaller bra size?

Plus having big boobs look weight with jumpers, dresses etc..

Thanks in advance!
Everyone has been in your position before. Your body is beautiful the way it is. Its uniquely designed to express itself through the little things that you may not find particularly perfect. Other people will look at you the way you look at yourself so if you say you're not this/that then people will look at you that way even though they think otherwise. Don't hurt your beautiful self to match the expectations of others.

If you believe loosing weight will make you happy then go ahead. Your happiness is all that counts and that is what people will see and reflect towards you.

Personally I haven't even seen you before and I can sau that you're beautiful.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey David,

Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful reply. I know my body is unique and I should be happy and it’s surely very stupid of me to want to look like the rest but where do I begin loving myself?

Ps. Have you seen the new iPhone? 🤯
David/f
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,

You mean the iPhone 11? Yes it's amazing.

As someone once told me, you need to know that you are the most important person in your world. Embrace your insecurities (everyone in this world has insecurities as no one is perfect).

I have got a question for you. Have you truly seen yourself for who you are? Can you grasp that your imperfections are what make you perfect?

Begin by telling yourself that you are beautiful, tell others they are beautiful because everyone is beautiful.
Coco_dee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Listen to Doja cat- juicy. Honestly don’t be insecure embrace your curves this is coming from a curvy girl 😍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest