Free prescription Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Im 19 , i have to have 4 different types of meds every month, it’s like over £30. We are not entitled to free prescription because my parents don’t earn that less and they don’t get no benefits, they literally don’t give me any money, they would for meds of course but I just do not want to ask. I’ve quit my job to focus on uni , is there any way I can get it for cheaper or free
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Move to Scotland or Wales

Jokes aside, have you considered a prescription prepayment certificate? It would probably save you quite a bit.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by black tea)
Move to Scotland or Wales

Jokes aside, have you considered a prescription prepayment certificate? It would probably save you quite a bit.
Wtf you get free prescriptions? , that’s it I’m moving and thank you that’s perfect , was looking for something like that
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wtf you get free prescriptions?
Yep And free eye tests and dental checks (in Scotland)
Scotney
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im 19 , i have to have 4 different types of meds every month, it’s like over £30. We are not entitled to free prescription because my parents don’t earn that less and they don’t get no benefits, they literally don’t give me any money, they would for meds of course but I just do not want to ask. I’ve quit my job to focus on uni , is there any way I can get it for cheaper or free
You need to fill in a HC1 form which you can download from NHS website[ just type in help with perscription costs low income] and send it in to addess given.You should qualify fo help under the income under 16000 rule.You can also buy a prepayment perscription certificate which is 9.50 for 3 months while your claim is being assessed.You can buy this online and get email showing you have paid immediatly that you can use straight away.I think you could claim this back once the HC1 is granted but check that.Hope this helps.I am sure your parents would be glad to help out with this upfront cost just once but you would be gaining straight away anyway.Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (164)
24.62%
Pop (163)
24.47%
Jazz (26)