Phantomknight909
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok, so I'm currently studying MATHS AS in oct /nov and heard about this Further Maths AL , I was intrigued and after a bit of research I got a good idea of the subject and I decided to take it , however i still have a few questions which I need clarified

1. How is it divided ,for example Math AL can be divided into Maths AS and Maths A2.

2. Is it advisable , rather , doable to take in year 11 alongside the Maths A2

3. How many papers will I be required to sit for, and how many of them are mandatory and how many of them am I permitted to chose ( I understand that the papers I am free to chose are influenced by the papers I took in the AL , such that if I took M1 and M2 in the AL I should take the M3 and M4).

4.If there is some way that the Further Maths AL is divided, is taking the first part of it in June 11 with the Maths A2 + 2 OL , then taking the remaining half in year 12 a good idea

5. Is to possible to divide the Further Maths AL between an Oct/Nov session and a June session
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?