would it be possible to study btec for a year before university Watch

Tai007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello Lanre Akerele, and how is anyone who wants to be involved with my conversation about something important in life, where I'm here to tell what I went through in my meeting as well as to ask a particular question? 2 months ago, what I found that I can't make onto level 3 engineering for this year because I always asked for support from my tutors, as I had been offered to do level 2 welding and fabrication before progressing to level 3 engineering if I don't get much support from other tutors, who they teach another engineering course. However, I think that I really want to study btec level 3 engineering for a year at different college and want to go over to university afterwards, so does it work like that as for my today question to ask others in the chat??🤔
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Tai007)
Hello Lanre Akerele, and how is anyone who wants to be involved with my conversation about something important in life, where I'm here to tell what I went through in my meeting as well as to ask a particular question? 2 months ago, what I found that I can't make onto level 3 engineering for this year because I always asked for support from my tutors, as I had been offered to do level 2 welding and fabrication before progressing to level 3 engineering if I don't get much support from other tutors, who they teach another engineering course. However, I think that I really want to study btec level 3 engineering for a year at different college and want to go over to university afterwards, so does it work like that as for my today question to ask others in the chat??🤔
I've moved this to the BTEC forum
TheRealSaifali
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
usually (my experience) colleges make you sit both level 2 & 3 even if you move from any college, of course there is exceptions. They do this because i overheard with another student the course content & structure is different in each college even if it is the same course? Ask the admission tutors or student services on being able to join after completion of Level 2 at another college.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)