do i have to contact student finance to let them know i failed or does my uni do it Watch

Green Arrow1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i failed my second year of uni and dont wish to continue or reapply, do i have to contact student finance to let them know i failed or does my uni let them know automatically?
David/f
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Green Arrow1)
i failed my second year of uni and dont wish to continue or reapply, do i have to contact student finance to let them know i failed or does my uni let them know automatically?
What do you mean by you have failed? Why don't you wish to continue? Yes, student finance will find out as they get updates from universities.
Last edited by David/f; 1 week ago
Green Arrow1
Rep:
?
(Original post by David/f)
What do you mean by you have failed? Why don't you wish to continue? Yes, student finance will find out as they get updates from universities.
I retook my second year of university(2018-2019) but failed so i cannot continue with that course so i was just wondering if i need to let student finance know or if they already did. thank you
David/f
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I retook my second year of university(2018-2019) but failed so i cannot continue with that course so i was just wondering if i need to let student finance know or if they already did. thank you
Oh ok. Try another course that you enjoy. If you enjoy a course you will be good at it. Don't worry about student finance right now. What were you studying and what happened? You don't have to answer if you dont want to btw.
Green Arrow1
Rep:
?
(Original post by David/f)
Oh ok. Try another course that you enjoy. If you enjoy a course you will be good at it. Don't worry about student finance right now. What were you studying and what happened? You don't have to answer if you dont want to btw.
No uni just isn't for me. Even when i passed first year i wasn't liking it and i didnt have any friends anyways. i just failed the exams so im just looking for an apprenticeship right now
David/f
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No uni just isn't for me. Even when i passed first year i wasn't liking it and i didnt have any friends anyways. i just failed the exams so im just looking for an apprenticeship right now
I understand. An apprenticeship is a great idea. I don't think you should worry too much about your student finance but you can give them a quick call to update them.

I wish you all the best and good luck with your apprenticeship, I'm sure you'll do just fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?