The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Bsc Maths Stats and Business @ LSE (predicted grades help)

Hi. I'm sean and im hoping someone could at least give me guidance and advice on my question.
I'm looking to apply to Maths Stats and Business Bsc @ LSE and I take four subjects (Maths, Econs, Physics and Further Maths)
As stated on their website, they only require AAA with Maths being A and they also said that Further Maths is highly desirable but not necessary.
I just got my predicted grades and I got 3A* for Maths, Physics and Econs but I missed out on my Further Maths by getting either a B or C (I screwed up my trials)
I want to know if I still have a chance @ securing a conditional offer as I still technically fulfill the entry requirements by a wide margin by having 3A* including Maths when the requirements are just AAA (not counting my further maths) as they did not mention any specific grade that I need for further maths. I believe it was just a one time screw up and I'll do well for my actual A levels. Could anyone give me feedback and guidance on this please? Thank you!!

*I got 9A* for my igcses
*Assuming my personal statement and teacher reference is somewhat appealing to the admission staff
Reply 1
bump
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending