The Student Room Group

future (:

Hi! I started sixth form yesterday, but i'm kinda having an identity crisis and have no idea what i want to do with my life. I'm taking maths, history, and politics, and also want to do an EPQ and possibly distance study a level french, as it isn't offered at my school. What would be the best uni courses to take with these subjects?
Thanks !!
It's not really about what's BEST to study at uni with those A Levels. What do you WANT to study? Uni is gonna be hard work, you don't want to be stuck in a degree that you hate and struggle with just because it was similar to one of your A Level subjects. I'd suggest taking the time to research what sort of field of study you want to go into, what universities you would consider studying at, and THEN if your qualifications are acceptable to a certain degree at a certain university.

Consider taking online quizzes that may be able to tell you what degree you would find interesting, to help narrow down your options or give you some ideas.

If you still can't decide, maybe take a gap year to "find yourself" - it can be a daunting decision to make, but it will be better in the long run so you don't have to go to uni and realise you're studying something you hate, and end up dropping out.

Quick Reply

Latest